I'm currently taking a break from FANDOM. Please read my bio for more information.￼￼
Yello! My name is Eveline, but you can call me Evie. I'm a FANDOM editor who pops up here every once in a while. I'm an avid member of LGBTQ+ and MOGAI, and I love learning about previously-unheard-of identities that this wiki creates. I must warn you; I am extremely gae.
Just how gae am I?
Pronouns: (Subject/Object/Pos Det/Pos Pro/Reflex)
- She/her/her/hers/herself (is)
- Shei/hyr/hyr/hyrs/hyrself (are)
- Nya/nyan/nyar/nyas/nyeowr (are)
- Vix/vix/vixs/vixs/vixen (is)
Other Things About Me
I am a huge n e r d.
I'm in the middle of creating a conlang called Ruetric. As of now, I can say "Nille labelle erre Eveline. Kqué'rre villes?"
I have central heterochromia iridis. That means that the centre rings of my eyes are a different colour (green) than the rest of my eyes (grey).
- Book series: Warrior Cats
- Telly show: Gravity Falls, King of the Hill
- Video game: UNDERTALE
- Colour: Lavender, dark grey
- Person: My sibling, for being supportive of me
- Typeface: Candara, Helvetica
The Shirt Code
As I have multiple different pronoun sets, I've created the "shirt code", which is a variation of my profile picture containing shirts of different colours to signify the pronouns I feel like using that day.
If my avatar is wearing a:
- White Shirt: I feel no strong opinions on which pronouns I'd like. Any of my pronouns may be used.
- Red Shirt: Today is a she/her day.
- Blue Shirt: Today is a shei/hyr day.
- Purple Shirt: Today is a nya/nyan day.
- Orange Shirt: Today is a vix/vix day.