Librafeminine is a gender in which one is mostly agender but experiences a small amount of attachment to being feminine and/or have a connection with girl/womanhood (sometimes 1-49%, but can be greater or less). It's similar to demigirl, but is more specifically partially feminine and partially agender, with the agender part outweighing the feminine part, while demigirl is partially female, partially any other gender(s). Librafeminine people often identify as non-binary. If a librafeminine person is not assigned female at birth they might also consider themselves transfeminine.
The librafeminine flag was created by an unknown user on or before July 4, 2015. The flag resembles the agender flag but was a pink stripe instead of green, likely representing a feminine identity.
The alternate librafeminine flag was uploaded by Fandom users Fruitindividual and PhysicsAndPuns on May 17th, 2021. The symbolism is similar to the flag of libragender but with the exception of the grey stripe being replaced with pink. The symbolism is as follows:
- Swallowtail shape represents partial lack of gender.
- Agender symbol represents agender lean.
- Black represents absence or lack of gender.
- Green represents agender and libragender as a whole.
- White represents presence of gender.
- Pink represents the lean towards feminine identity.