- Any discussion or information on this wiki should be in English only. Pages and discussions cannot be easily or accurately monitored otherwise. Non-English comments and pages will be deleted.
- Do not try to use loop holes. Use common sense and basic respect. Even if there isn't an explicit rule against something act within the spirit of these guidelines.
Many of these things should not have to be said but to make it absolutely clear these things will not be tolerated here in any capacity. Spreading any of the following will be punished severely and can result in an indefinite ban, with no opportunity to be unbanned. You will not get a second chance. It doesn't matter if you did it "jokingly" or not.
- Anything that implies that pedophiles, zoophiles, or necrophiles are part of the LGBT+ community.
- Anything that is racist, sexist, xenophobic, or ableist. And anything that shaming addicts, solicits rape culture/sex-shaming, or anything that is against sex workers.
- Any form of bigotry based on religious and/or spiritual identity, including but not limited to being antisemetic, islamophobic, anti-sikh, anti-native spirituality, paganphobia, witchphobia, and other prejudice against religious minorities.
- Anything that is homophobic, biphobic/monosexist, aphobic, transphobic, enbyphobic/exorsexist, intersexist, anti-polyamory, or queerphobic.
- Spreading exclusionist ideologies are by definition included in the above points. This includes, but is not limited to: TERFs, SWERFs, truscum, m-spec exclusionists, a-spec exclusionists, those who are anti m-spec lesbian/gay, anti-microlabels, or anti-PNC people. This also includes anything that is anti-otherkin, anti-alterhuman, or against non-traumagenic systems.
Additional, more specific guidelines are as follows. If you create/editing articles or comments with any of the following it will be deleted or rolled back and you are liable to be banned anywhere from 1 month to indefinitely, depending on how severe the content is and if this is a repeated offense.
- Anything that says or implies non-binary people cannot or should not use terms like lesbian or gay, cannot use certain pronouns or otherwise polices the language non-binary people can use.
- Anything that says or implies that pansexual, omnisexual, polysexual, or any other m-spec identity is "biphobic", or is "just bisexual", and therefore a useless label.
- Anything that says or implies that any m-spec identity is offensive to or is better than any other m-spec identity.
- Claiming or creating any "orientation" involves the attraction only to certain genitals or only to a certain AGAB. Or anything that says or implies that you need a certain, specific sexuality to be attracted to trans people or otherwise implies that trans men and women are a separate category outside of men and women. Similarly, implying that a given sexuality inherently excludes trans and non-binary people.
- Anything that disrespects gender non-conforming and/or pronoun non-conforming people or says that gender presentation and/or pronouns must align to gender.
- Anything that mocks or disrespects neopronouns, including it/its pronouns, nounself pronouns, and emojiself pronouns.
- Anything that says or implies that the word queer cannot or should not be used.
- Anything that mocks or disrespects questioning people.
- Anything that mocks or disrespects an identity or calls a given identity "not real", "made up", "the reason people hate us" or similar. This especially includes (but is not exclusive to) xenogenders and neurogenders.
Do not be disruptive to the wiki. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Repeated remaking a page that has been deleted without consulting moderators to know why it was deleted.
- "Edit warring"- repeatedly creating/adding/changing content that is unnecessary, unproductive, or goes against the style guide or page guidelines.
- Altering the definition of terms in a way that goes against the coiner's intent. This includes adding additional aspects to the term that wasn't intended in the coining, removing information regarding the term's definition, or just completely changing the definition. If changing fundamental information is a repeated problem for a user they can be banned.
When one is interacting with a user, it is important to remember how to interact respectfully and nicely and achieve a safe and healthy environment.
- Anything that directly insults or threatens another user can result in an ban anywhere from three months to indefinitely, depending on the severity. This includes but is not limited to threats of violence, intentional misgendering, unwanted sexual or romantic advances, or continuing to do something that makes another user uncomfortable when you have been told to stop.
- Discussion of NSFW topics is allowed as long as it is relevant to the article, a genuine question, or a genuine response to a question and the main purpose is educational. Discussion of medical topics, intersex variations, or altersex identities is not inherently NSFW. Do not post NSFW text just for the sake of being NSFW. NSFW images are not allowed.
- Based on popular vote, "minorly negative comments" will be deleted. This refers to comments like: "What" and "Bruh..." and "I...".
- Do not spam in the comments. Spamming is in this context defined making multiple comments that repeat the same statement with little to no variations, or repeat the same sentiment, particularly (but not exclusively) when it is not relevant to the article or productive to the conversation. It doesn't matter what you are saying. This includes spamming across multiple pages. (This rule will not be retroactively applied, but will be enforced starting November 12, 2020.)
- Do not ask people to follow you or message you on another social media account in the comments of an article.
- Do not "advertise" your article in the comments of an unrelated article. Similarly do not "recommend" someone else an identity you made when it is not relevant to what they are asking.
- Do not condone violence against or demonizing of any group (regardless of the group in question). Comments that condone violence in any way will be deleted. This includes demonizing of pedophiles, necrophiles, zoophiles, or other paraphilic disorders. Paraphilic disorders are mental illnesses, and demonizing of such groups is included under ableism.
- Do not make sudden vent comments/comments about serious topics without warning. Consider that there are other users around.
Guidelines will be continuously added to.