- Their gender is feminine but feels outherine.
- Their gender is outherine but feels feminine.
- There are parts of their gender that are feminine and outherine that are separate from each other.
- They are fluid between feminine and outherine genders.
- They are both outherine and feminine at the same time.
- Their outherine gender is stagnant while their feminine gender is fluid, or vice versa.
Keep in mind that these are just examples. One is allowed to use the anderdoe label if they feel it applies.