- Their gender is androgynous but feels outherine.
- Their gender is outherine but feels androgynous.
- There are parts of their gender that are androgynous and outherine that are separate from each other.
- They are fluid between androgynous and outherine genders.
- Their gender is both androgynous and outherine at the same time.
- Their outherine aspect of their gender is stagnant while the androgynous part is fluid, or vice versa.
Keep in mind these are only examples, and that if one feels the anderdawn label fits them, they're allowed to use it.