The agender spectrum refers to the umbrella of agenderness/genderlessness, partial agenderness and other identities closely related to agenderness, such as gendervoid. People on the agender spectrum may be refered to as "agen" for short.
Agender people can have any sexual/romantic/other orientation, or they may not identify with any sexual/romantic/other orientation at all.
Agender spectrum identities
- Agenderflux (also known as librafluid)
- Smallgender (half agender)
Some other gender identities can get conditionally (but not always) be on the Agender Spectrum:
- Demigender, if part(s) of the gender is an identity on the Agender Spectrum
- Genderfluid, if one or more of the genders experienced is an identity on the Agender Spectrum
- Genderflux, if the gender's intensity fluctuates down to an identity on the Agender Spectrum
- Multigender, if one or more of the genders experienced is an identity on the Agender Spectrum